Database ist empty after Restore | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Database ist empty after Restore
March 28, 2010
12:00 am
berni2009
Guests

Hello Admin,

i have to restore my Joomla 1.5 and my Database. XCloner worked fine and told me all done

Now, when I call my URL sabrina-crossdress.de, I get the Errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/configuration.php:1) in /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/configuration.php:1) in /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/configuration.php:1) in /var/www/web353/html/sabrina/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 426
jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'usr_web353_1.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '7bfd24e88449315d730f00ce4db6db7d','1269789060','','0','1','0' )

The Database on the Server ist empty. No Tables.

I tried and tried...... no success.

Need your help,

thanks
Bernd

March 28, 2010
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hi there! When restoring, did you got to the restore step where you need to click to continue so you can import the database? If not, you might need to redo the restore process and check the "skip files restore" option so you skip directly to the database import step

Otherwise, i would advise recreating the XCloner backup with the default settings we provide after install and see if you have anymore issues! If you do, please open a support ticket and send us the restore site ftp+mysql details and the original site Joomla admin details and url to check the restore

Regards, Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21