File already exists, no writing permissions | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
File already exists, no writing permissions
June 9, 2006
12:00 am
guckie
Guests

Hi,

I just purchased Joomla Cloner a few days ago. It seems like it's a great utility, though I could use some help figuring out a problem I'm having.

When going through the clone process, I'm getting this error:

Warning: ftp_put(): Connecting to port 60119 in /home/castles/public_html/Joomla.Cloner.php on line 279

Transfer fail for /home/castles/public_html/archive_tmp//includes/class.pdf.php to public_html//includes/class.pdf.php
File already exists and/or doesn't have writing permissions!

I've tried deleting all files in the clone destination and starting over, but first I chmod'd the permissions of class.pdf.php to 666 BEFORE making a backup for cloning. Unfortunately, that didn't resolve the problem (I got the same result) and I don't know what else to try.

Any suggestions?

June 9, 2006
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hi there! Did you try both modes for restoring? This is the ftp mode you have tried, try to restore using the direct mode!
Also i didn't understand what you did with class.pdf.php permission to 666, where did you set it? If you set it up on the original site, you might need to rebuild the clone and move it again! Anyway i would suggest to use 755 instead of 666!

Let me know if you still have problems!
Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21