Fatal Error: allowed memory size issue in version 3.0.7 ( line 436) | Joomla Support | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Fatal Error: allowed memory size issue in version 3.0.7 ( line 436)
August 11, 2011
4:25 pm
Guests

Hi Everyone, I have a fatal memory error while trying to execute a cron job from my web browser in xcloner version 3.0.7

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 173090305 bytes) in /home1/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_xcloner-backupandrestore/cloner.cron.php on line 436

I have tried increasing the momery_limit in php.ini to '= 248M' and this has not helped

I have also tried reducing 'Split backup archive if size larger than:' and 'Database records per request:' - but this has not made a difference.

I am trying to use a cron backup job to send backups to a sFTP server that is hosted elsewhere. 

What can I do to get rid of this error?  Thanks!!

August 11, 2011
8:27 pm
Ovidiu Liuta
Admin
Forum Posts: 2484
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Matthew, accoding to that error, you are trying to email the backup, and since it's probably too large to be sent as email attachment, better use an alternative transfer method.

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21