Restoring problem | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Restoring problem
November 13, 2007
12:00 am
Kris Chin
Guests

I try to restore backup file on my local server. Everything was fine until when I want to restore the database then this error come out

server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
11/13/07 12:50:47
Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8d mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.0

I use joomla cloner alot of times and this is the only time I got this problem any idea why ?

November 13, 2007
Ovidiu
Guests

The issue might be related to a memory issue, have you tried checking the "incremental sql import" option from the Joomla.Cloner.php when restoring? Ovidiu

November 13, 2007
Kris Chin
Guests

still have the same error. I never have this problem before. Any idea where the problem come from ? one more thing I found another error during restoration process Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Utime failed: Invalid argument in D:\my document\xampp\htdocs\relax\pcltar.lib.php on line 2602

November 13, 2007
Kris Chin
Guests

I try your suggestion and double the limit still not working. Hmm I will send you my back end password so you can test it yourself.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21
Marcus: 20