JoomlaCloner broke after system changes... | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
JoomlaCloner broke after system changes...
February 16, 2008
12:00 am
djktek
Guests

Hello,

I have several JoomlaCloner setups over several servers with one webhosting provider. It has been working automatically since its installation in 09/2006 without problems.

It will:
1. Perform the backups;
2. Email me the backup files; and
3. Delete the oldest file leaving only 5 of the latest versions on each server.

However, my webhost updated the core php on their servers over the last weekend and that broke all my JoomlaCloner setups. At first it stopped working completely because of a bad php setting. When that was fixed, it was able to perform all the backups - but that was it. It hasn't been able to perform the emailing and the deletion (#2 and #3 steps above) since.

There's not much help from the webhosting support at the moment so I was wondering if there's anything that you can suggest for me to look at to get this thing going again... or the very least some pointers on what to look for or test for in hopes of getting it resolved and working again.

Can someone help me out please?

Thank you,

Dennis

February 16, 2008
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hi there! Have you tried running the cronjob manually in your browser?

The cron link is in format http://mysite.com/ad.....r.cron.php , prior to doing this you will need to add your ip in the "Allowed ip list" in JoomlaCloner Config -> Cron tab

Running that process manually will help you see what the errors are in the end of the cronjob!

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21