problem generating backup | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
problem generating backup
October 23, 2006
12:00 am
barlev
Guests

I've installed JoomlaCloner on a mambo powered site and I'm getting the following error when trying to generate backup:

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /vservers/shorashimemagazi/htdocs/administrator/backups//database-sql.sql (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /vservers/shorashimemagazi/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/cloner.functions.php on line 1002
Backup failed! Please check that you have support for the zip utility(/usr/bin/zip or /usr/local/bin/zip) on your server and the path you set it's corect in Configuration, or choose the Tar archive type!

I tried using tar, tried removing the Active options, but I still can't generate a backup.

Any ideas about how to correct would be appreciated.

October 23, 2006
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hi there! The problem is from the mysqldump server utility, you might not have it on your server or the path is incorrect!

What i suggest is that you uncheck the Active box near the mysqldump utility, this way it will generate the mysql backup by using the internal php functions!

Let me know if you still have problems!
Regards, Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21