ioncube? | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
ioncube?
October 14, 2008
12:00 am
djcritch
Guests

hi i have installed the ioncube on my web server but im still getting this error message?

Site error: the file /home/pokerbin/public_html/djcsolutions/joomla/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

can you help?

October 14, 2008
admin
Guests

Hi there! You will need to open a support ticket and send us your site location ftp details to check the issue you are having

Ovidiu

November 11, 2008
pasdoy
Guests

I have the exact same problem unfortunatly. I planned to backup tonight I think ill have to wait.

December 6, 2008
bpryor
Guests

Hi Ovidiu,

I'm having the exact same problem as the OP and I know the iconcube loaders are installed correctly because I've used them with other components and they've worked. The iconcube loaders are installed at the root level of my site as per iconcube instructions, is your app looking for them in another location by chance?

Thanks,

Bill

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21