restoring to xampp issue | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
restoring to xampp issue
January 4, 2007
12:00 am
Rusty Nail
Guests

I downloaded the backup file and the 3 required files to my local xampp installation. When running JC I get an fopen error trying to find the perm.txt file on the local drive? well of course its not there yet? its still in the zip file.

I tried unzipping all the files then running JC to restore database and I get cant find database.sql file.

Both perm.txt and database.sql file are in the zip file.

I finally unzipped the backup then manually transfered the data using Navicat MySQL tool. manually changed file references to local url and dir. to get it to work.

What am I missing to get JC to unzip and load database on local xampp without all the manual work?
Rusty

January 4, 2007
12:00 am
Ovidiu
Guests

Hi there! Try gettting the latest version of JoomlaCloner and use the updated restore script we have in there! The problem is from the path you are using, for example instead of C:\\\\wamp you would need to use C:/wamp, notice that the delimiter \\\\ from the paths needs to be /

Ovidiu

Post edited by: admin, at: 2007/01/04 17:39

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21