Feature request. | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Feature request.
September 28, 2006
12:00 am
hgr
Guests

This is something that I really think JoomlaCloner is missing. I actually thought it was an existing feature.

The possibility to create backup Sets.
Create more backup set, which basicly are individual configuration of how to do backup, and then use them as parameters to the cron backup.

Then you could create a backupset with all the tables but no files.
And a backup set with only files and then execute these independtly on different days using your crontab.

The way it is now you have only 2 options.
One, is the normal option where you can exclude files/folders and tables and the second option is the cron option where you can exclude files and folders but you have to manualy enter the paths and not like in the first option where you have a logic GUI to select the folders.

I think it needs a little effert before it gets perfect.

September 28, 2006
12:00 am
admin
Guests

This is a feature we are working on, the backup sets will be avalaible as an option for the cron job, so you could run more cron jobs generating different types of backup!

Second, the GUI option is an option we are reviewing to see how it could fit the configuation area better, anyway if we decide we will implement it in the next release!

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21