File size | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
File size
January 17, 2008
12:00 am
ironside1969
Guests

Just did a backup of all files and notice that the file size being saved is 200 MB smaller than it was 10 days ago, any ideas? I haven't deleted anything off the website. The backup seemed to go perfectly okay, no problems at all.

January 18, 2008
admin
Guests

Try and generate a second backup and see if you get the same size? I would advise to try and open the generated backup and see if the root file structure is intact!

Let me know if you have further issues! Ovidiu

January 18, 2008
ironside1969
Guests

I have tried opening both generated backdrops directly from the Joomla cloner and I get a message saying that it can't do it because it is either damaged, or an unknown format

January 18, 2008
ironside1969
Guests

Not sure is going on. I am trying this on two websites that both have Joomla cloner installed. My Oscarfishlover site, when I click the download icon, it doesn't download anything, it downloads an empty zip file. When I try it on my other website, it generates a 500 server error with an additional 404 error. On this website, I have got the older version installs, should I have front Page package selected, at the moment it just has across there.?

January 18, 2008
ironside1969
Guests

I have downloaded the backup onto my computer. I have created a subdomain of the one that the actual website song. Can I upload all these files onto it? This way, I can see if the website works. Only problem is what I do about the database?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21
Marcus: 20