XCloner: Missing Image File | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
XCloner: Missing Image File
November 8, 2007
12:00 am
Chris
Guests

Using Joomla 1.0.13 and XCloner 2.0 (Beta)

I am getting numerous missing image file errors when I run a backup:

File does not exist: /var/chroot/home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxx/html/xcloner/images/background.jpg

I am also getting sporadic backups which appear to proceed normally (you can see all the files are processed); however, at completion, the file size is 10 kilobytes total....even though it processed thousands of files.

This is different than when I had time out errors with JoomlaCloner in that it would just stop at the processing phase midway but the compressed file would have data up until it timed out. XCloner doesn't do it all the time and I have backed up some directories successfully, so I haven't figured out what the pattern is as of yet. I will try a reinstall with all the same settings as my old JoomlaCloner (which is working fine) and see what happens....

November 8, 2007
12:00 am
Ovidiu
Guests

I will look into the background.jpg missing file! As for the other issues, have you checked your diskspace available? Second, i suggest you use both Active checkboxes unchecked in your XCloner config, do you get any issues that way?

If you like, open a support ticket and send me your site ftp and XCloner admin details to have a look at the problems! Regards, Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21
Marcus: 20