path problems | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
path problems
August 19, 2006
12:00 am
sawatdee
Guests

Thanks for your help before. This time I am cloning to a different server. However, this one presents a new set of problems.

I managed to clone to my new server but when I opened the site I got this error message:

#########

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/thailandvoice.com/httpdocs/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/15/d173506249/htdocs/sport-blogs/includes/joomla.php on line 71

#########

It looked like all the paths were wrong. I checked the configuration file for joomla on the new server and nothing had been updated. So, I changed the paths, database username and password and also localhost. I am pretty sure I changed everything I needed to change. But now I get this error:

#########

DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'db174544513.jos_banner' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) AS numrows FROM jos_banner WHERE showBanner = 1
SQL =

SELECT COUNT(*) AS numrows
FROM jos_banner
WHERE showBanner = 1

#########

Also at the top it says "The page you are trying to access does not exist." And there is no template.

Is there something else I need to manually update?

Thanks for your time.

August 19, 2006
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hi there! It looks that restore process didn't finish, the database wasn't imported and the configuration didn't get updated!

Did you got the full restore message after the process?
like: database restored, files restored, click on the following link to cotinue...

Please copy/paste here the output result of what you had there!

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21