wysiwygpro doesnt work properly | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
wysiwygpro doesnt work properly
May 19, 2006
12:00 am
mike
Guests

Everything transfered over great, permissions and all. However when I try to insert an image with wysiwygpo or use any button that brings up a dialog box, there is an error message:

??/?(P??WH??-H,?L???,???*J-,?,J???KN?PH?,?K?2???<}\??4??????ss??F?+hZ?r??

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: database in /home/living/public_html/mambots/editors/wysiwygpro/config.php on line 69

So I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it fresh. It still comes up with the same error. Something about joomlacloner's tranfer method is stopping it from working, so I cant even use joomlacloner now 🙁 Tinymce editor works fine though.

Also, I found a bug. When you decide not to transfer over the main images folder from a site, it doesnt transfer over ANY image folders. This is bad as there are many more than 1 images folder in a joomla site.

Any ideas on what to do? Thanks! mike

May 19, 2006
12:00 am
admin
Guests

Hey there! About the editor problem please open a ticket here http://www.joomlaplu.....Itemid,43/ and send me your site ftp and Joomla admin details! to check it out!

About the second problem, how did you exclude the main images folder? You need to go inside the images folder and check the box near the main/ images folder to exclude it!

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21