Generating License Code When Membership Expires? | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Generating License Code When Membership Expires?
March 9, 2007
12:00 am
John Tomasin
Guests

Hi, I currently have a JoomlaCloner 1 Year membership. Considering that with Joomla Cloner you have to define each and every sub-domain how do I add/change domains to generate a new license code when my membership expires?

March 9, 2007
Ovidiu
Guests

Hi there! As specified in our License agreement, after the license expires you won't be able to generate new licenses! To add new domains to be used with JoomlaCloner, you would need to upgrade JoomlaCloner with a new subscription at the discounted prices from your control panel backend http://www.joomlaplu.....member.php !
As a specification, the already generated licenses will work for unlimited period of time, so the functionality of JoomlaCloner on the existing registered sites won't be affected!

Let me know if you have further questions! Ovidiu

April 4, 2007
Ovidiu
Guests

Just a short note, since we released version 1.9.1, users no longer need to register each subdomain in the "Registered Websites" field from our site, so by generating a license for the main domain you will also be able to use it on all it's subdomains!

Hope you can find this helpfull!

Best Regards! Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21