Problem installing on another server | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Problem installing on another server
July 30, 2009
12:00 am
ruschak
Guests

Hey Ovidiu,

Been using your product for a number of years and am very pleased. Have a backup from 6/08 that I am trying to install in a new hosting environment. Receiving the following error:

[code]Warning: fopen(/home1/my_account/public_html/add_on_directory//administrator/backups/perm.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/my_account/public_html/add_on_directory/Joomla.Cloner.php on line 1006
Could not set permissions! Permissions file /home1/my_account/public_html/add_on_directory//administrator/backups/perm.txt not found!

Unable to read the database backup file /home1/my_account/public_html/add_on_directory//administrator/backups/database-sql.sql , database was not imported![/code]

It is in J!1.0.15. I tried using the joomla.cloner.php file from a year ago and the newer XCloner version [don't know if it matters].

Really don't want to rebuild this site and all my other J!1.5 backups have been obliterated!

I have read thru the forums but can't find anything to help...I did notice a double " / " in my path however

Any suggestions???

Randy

July 31, 2009
12:00 am
admin
Guests

It seems that you have an issue on the file extraction process, have you checked if you can open the backup archive on your computer?

If you still have issues, open a support ticket and send us your restore site ftp and mysql details to check the issue

Regards, Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21