**Urgent** When restoring a clone it just stopped | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
**Urgent** When restoring a clone it just stopped
March 11, 2007
12:00 am
Dave Vaughan
Guests

I did a full backup, then a clone, checked the ftp copy and that was fine.

the "Joomla.Cloner.php" file gets called and it shows me a page with seemingly simple settings, but then upon hitting submit it just comes up with a page headed [color=#FF0000]JoomlaCloner[/color] [color=#0000FF]Automatic Restore![/color]and thats it. I've checked the path contents with ssh and the ftp prog i use and its just got the script, the backup and two compression modules.

I need this restore to work asap so i can go about fixing what wont have been done properly ( severely butchered/modded joomla includes and hacked modules, however the copy shouldn't be failing).

Edit :
I've played with the settings available, and can crash the script, so its not a php thing. on viewing the source i noticed that the page being generated has stopped its generation after declaring a form object. maybe this means something.

Post edited by: bonsai, at: 2007/03/11 19:18

March 11, 2007
12:00 am
Ovidiu
Guests

Hi there! Please open a ticket and send me your restore location ftp+mysql details to check the issue!

The problem might be a timeout limit from your server when extracting the backup files, have you tries extracting the backup files manually and then run Joomla.Cloner.php script and check this option "skip files restore, will attempt to import only the database" to import only the database?

Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21