Me, too | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Me, too
June 20, 2006
12:00 am
Guests

I'm having the same problem- only started after upgrade to 1.09 and cloner 1.5.1. I will go and look at my settings to see if that helps.

June 20, 2006
jrot
Guests

well i have tried every damn thing under the sun and i still cant get it to work right

June 20, 2006
jrot
Guests

yes ovoidu... im not sure i understand your question about the "output message frm the restore process"... here is what i have been doing
ftping the backup sip file to the directory i want it on on the new server, using a separate FTP prog (filezilla)
i think ftp the Joomla.Cloner.php file there as well. browse to it and open it up with my web browser. follow all the instructions, but i am unclear on one thing: am i supposed to check the "inmport mysql" box? and if i do am i supposed to create a mysql table for it on the new server or will it do it for me? this is the error i get afterwards:
This site is temporarily unavailable.
Please notify the System Administrator
my understanding is that the "2" is a database code. i open up the configuration file and it has all the old site data in it... ie, the old url absolute path, old db name and pass... how am i supposed to get the new info into it?

Post edited by: jrot, at: 2006/06/20 01:08

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
Andy: 21
D: 21