Very close to giving up | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Very close to giving up
June 5, 2008
12:00 am
maylett
Guests

After two days of struggling with this and hitting one snag after another, I'm frustrated beyond belief. Here's the latest: I'm attempting to move a Joomla 1.5 site to another server. The cloning process seems to run smoothly (aside from taking five hours to move 175 MBs over a T3 connection). However, now that it's finished and saying that it successfully completed the process, I click the continue button and run into this:

[quote]"Not Found
The requested URL /XCloner.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at corymaylett.com Port 80"[/quote]

The file, however, is where XCloner put it, and when I access it directly with a Web browser, I get an Apache "Internal Server Error."

June 5, 2008
admin
Guests

The Internal server error message is usually caused by some incorrect permissions, try and apply 755 permissions on the restore folder and also the restore script

If you still have problems, feel free to open a support ticket and send us your restore location ftp+mysql details to help you

Regards, Ovidiu

June 5, 2008
maylett
Guests

I set the permissions to 755, but still no luck. I even tried resetting the restore directory and everything inside to full 777 permissions -- didn't work.

I'll open a support ticket. Thanks!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21