Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 24, 2006
12:00 am
chris john
Guests

This script is outstanding. I was able to clone a site from one domain to another in about 60 seconds. It was a perfect duplicate. Great job.

Questions:
1) How do I give my customers access to files via php. I created the directory http://www.prontopag.....t/packages and the file is there but I would like them to be able to access via php.

2) Is it possible for the customer php version to perform and auto install including the generation of a database and an assigned user?

Thanks,
Chris

Post edited by: chrisj1963, at: 2006/12/24 16:19

December 24, 2006
12:00 am
Ovidiu
Guests

Hey there:)!
You may give access to your customers following this:

- you go in JoomlaCloner Configuration and add below the backup path, a user path, should be different than the main backup path, and it must be writeable
- you go in the View Backups screen and click on the red x to publish the backup you want to share
- you access http://mysite.com/in.....com_cloner, and you should see the transfer form for the backup you just shared with a drop down list

Unfortunatelly JoomlaCloner can't automatically create a database, they will need to provide some existing database info for the restore process!

Let me know if you have further questions! Happy Holidays! Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21