Problems with Joomla 1.0.10 / php 5 | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Problems with Joomla 1.0.10 / php 5
July 10, 2006
12:00 am
christian@marquardt.
Guests

Hello,

I've just installed Cloner v 1.5.1 in a fresh Joomla installation (1.0.10). When entering the Cloner Manager via Components / Joomla Cloner in the backend, I get a number of error messages:

Notice: Undefined variable: access in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined variable: access in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 36

Notice: Use of undefined constant clonerPath - assumed 'clonerPath' in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined variable: _CONFIG in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant baDownloadPath - assumed 'baDownloadPath' in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined variable: _CONFIG in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 46

Im using php 5; installation apparently worked fine (at least I didn't get any error messages), and had similar problems when trying out JoomlaStart. Now that wasn't that much of a problem as I can always do install with the usual Joomla installer, but I'd really would like to use the Cloner, of course.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Christian.

July 10, 2006
Christian
Guests

Hmm,

just to illustrate the problem - the error messages also appear in all parts of the backend, so they render the component rather useless...

Apologies for submitting the original problem (accidentally) twice, by the way. Can some one delete the first post? Many thanks!

Regards,

Christian.

July 10, 2006
Christian
Guests

Sorry - jpeg too big...

And I'm still generating double submits - any ide why???

A puzzled would-like-to-be-user of both Cloner and this forum,

Christian.

July 10, 2006
Christian
Guests

[b]I myself wrote: wrote:[/b]
[quote]Hello,

I've just installed Cloner v 1.5.1 in a fresh Joomla installation (1.0.10). When entering the Cloner Manager via Components / Joomla Cloner in the backend, I get a number of error messages:

Notice: Undefined variable: access in /srv/www/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cloner/admin.cloner.php on line 18

[/quote]

I cam make the error messages disappear by setting display_errors to Off in the php configuration file (php.ini). While that solves the immediate problem, I wonder if if a well written component should produce so many warnings or errors...

Any comments?

Christian.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21