HELP! Warning: ftp_nb_put() [function.ftp-nb-put]: | Old Forum | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
HELP! Warning: ftp_nb_put() [function.ftp-nb-put]:
September 6, 2007
12:00 am
Hild Hollas
Guests

Due to hackers at a server at Servage I have to move 8 Joomla sites to siteGround tonight (it's already 9:30PM here) and just can't get Joomla Cloner to work.
Have searched through this forum without finding a sloution. I have to mention, the accounts at SiteGround were opened today and Servage had all my sites at MySQL v4.

The generating of backup went smoothly. But when I'm trying to restore by cloning I get the following error message after approx 30 mins.:

Connected to Normal ftp server 67.15.211.15 - Active Mode

Moving source file /home45b/sub004/sc33039-JYXU/meditorsearch.no/administrator/components/com_cloner/restore/Joomla.Cloner.php - uploaded -0.00% from 47479 bytes

Warning: ftp_nb_put() [function.ftp-nb-put]: Can't check for file existence in /mounted-storage/home45b/sub004/sc33039-JYXU/meditorsearch.no/administrator/components/com_cloner/cloner.functions.php on line 498
FTP upload has failed for file public_html/ /Joomla.Cloner.php ! Stopping ....

As far as I can see the FTP settings are correct, or?

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am lost right now, and terrified if this 8 sites of my clients are lost.

Apretiate any inputs ASAP, thanks in advance!

September 6, 2007
12:00 am
Ovidiu
Guests

Hi there! I suggest you move the backup and restore script manually as specified in our Restore FAQ here http://www.joomlaplu...../catid,26/ , and after that you can continue the rest of the backup process as specified there!

The issue you are having is generated from your original hosting firewall, i would advise to try also to set "Ftp transfer mode" to Passive in your JoomlaCloner Configuration->System tab, however if it still does not work you will need to move the backup archives manually as specified above!

Hope it helps! Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21