maybe not a PHP library / 500 server error | Wordpress Support | Forum Archive

The free forums are no longer in use. It remains available as read-only archive.

Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
maybe not a PHP library / 500 server error
May 13, 2012
6:26 pm
José Manuel
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello,

I appreciate your job with this tool XCloner, I waited to come to facilitate the work of transfer from one server to another.

Something went wrong or maybe I did a mistake and I did not understand why, during the restoring the backup files and the DB of my blog http://www.almasanazen.com. The message was as follows:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

The server log a continuous lines with / is repeated a number of rows, with two phrases:

-> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'gettext.so'  in Unknown on line 0
-> [13-May-2012 13:20:08] PHP Warning:  shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ideaswin/public_html/almasanazen.com/administrator/XCloner.php on line 290

Please, let me know what can I do to fix it.

Kind regards,

José

May 14, 2012
9:49 am
Ovidiu Liuta
Admin
Forum Posts: 2484
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Beside adding the restore mysql details and adjusting the restore paths, all other options should be left as default.

If you still have issues, i would advise extracting the backup archive manually and restarting the restore process with the "Skip files restore" option checked.

Regards, Ovidiu

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 867
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
mlguru: 30
Django29: 29
D: 21
Andy: 21